short story in the future

Beiträge zu Themen, die in keine andere Kategorie passen

Moderatoren: Zythophilus, marcus03, Tiberis, ille ego qui, consus, e-latein: Team

Beitragvon georg » Do 1. Mai 2003, 18:38

ähm...aha. Coool :klatsch:
georg
Censor

Re:

Beitragvon LeePowell » Mi 15. Jan 2014, 09:38

Newton hat geschrieben:here it is, if you find any mistakes you are allowed to keep them!!!

We are finding ourselves in the year 2550 on diggings near the former capital of the Untied States of America, Washington D.C.. It was destroyed by a hydrogen bomb in the year 2005 when the then-president George Walker Bush was reelected. And nobody knew why.
On the 13th of April 2250 the archaeologist Mary wrote into her diary: “Today Mike found a real camcorder. And he that it is one of these old things used to make videos you can watch on a computer or a TV screen but I do not know about that. But tomorrow we will try to dig up one of these old batteries to see whether there is something on it because this old stuff needs energy from a battery. We will see.”
On this day Mary’s colleague fell into on of the blast bores he was working at and passed out. It was really critical because the hole was really deep and was covered with sharp rocks over and over but somehow he came to again and tried to climb up to reach the rescue rope ladder. And suddenly his hand touched something. This something which he could not identify in the darkness of the hole. When he reached the rescue rope ladder with the strange thing in on hand and climbed up his co-workers were waiting for him after they noticed tardily that he was missing because he did not scream when he fell because he was shocked. They helped him climb out of the hole and wondered about what he brought with him. After they researched in some of the
Solarmodule operated high-speed connection chip archives they found out that it was a camcorder, which existed shortly after the last millennium. But still they where not able to use it because it needed a battery.
On the next day the Mike and some assistants were able to turn the camcorder on but they were not able to see the video or what ever was on there because the memory stick was damaged. So they gave up and sent the memory stick to a special laboratory, which was specialized on to ancient technique. Soon they forgot about it and went back to their work: the discovering of the reason why Washington was destroyed and by whom.
They did not find out anything except of what kind of a missile it has been: a hydrogen bomb. Hydrogen bombs where prohibited and defied by all nations in the year 2005 and that an airplane of FedEx, a twenty-four hour mail delivery service, has crashed at this place at 30th of December 2004.
A few days later the information that the file on the memory stick is cryptographically secured reached the scientists by the news but it was not decoded yet. Now everybody talked about it no and it was a number one theme all over the world. What can be on that memory stick that it is decoded in that way? However soon the laboratory announced that it was not coded at all but that it has been an unknown file format and that they have to submit it at first to the world’s cabinet because the contents of the video was very explosive. They also pronounced that the video can be dated onto the December 29th of 2004, which was just before the second assumption of office of George W. Bush. After a few meetings of the cabinet which where filled with lively discussions the majority of it members to publicize the video.
So the video was shown to the publicity and shocked everybody. A terrorist named Saddam Hussein who has been on of Americas’ top ten foes impended: “Dear George Walker Bush, 43rd president of the United States of the America, you have been reelected but it has been election fraud again the same as four years ago. But this time you, your partisans and the capital of the United States will be destroyed if you take office again. You once said: “I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future.” I advise you to make a good judgment in this case. I have got a hydrogen bomb.”

Remark: When George W. Bush has been Governor he really said: “I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future.”

Gut ein .. Sehr kreativ .. Imagining etwa 2250 klingt sehr spannende Geschichte für mich .. Ich denke, es wird kein Leben in diesem Moment zu sein und viele Kriege wird das Leben auf der Erde vor vielen Jahren bis 2250 zu beenden
LeePowell
Advena

Vorherige

Zurück zu Sonstige Diskussionen